Little Is Much
- In the harvest field now ripened
There’s a work for all to do;
Hark! the voice of God is calling,
To the harvest calling you.
Little is much when God is in it!
Labor not for wealth or fame;
There’s a crown, and you can win it,
If you go in Jesus’ name
- In the mad rush of the broad way,
In the hurry and the strife,
Tell of Jesus’ love and mercy,
Give to them the Word of Life.
- Does the place you’re called to labor
Seem so small and little known?
It is great if God is in it,
And He’ll not forget His own.
- Are you laid aside from service,
Body worn from toil and care?
You can still be in the battle,
In the sacred place of prayer.
- When the conflict here is ended
And our race on earth is run,
He will say, if we are faithful,
“Welcome home, My child—well done!”
- Kittie L. Suffield, 1924